Thursday, March 8, 2012

Show me the Priorities

Lately i've been learning a lot about priorities and organization. It may sound like a boring topic but I've learned that in order to follow something whole heartily, I need to plan and be ready for any situation. I'm posting on the topic of moving. Lately i'm learning that I need to make sacrifices in order to follow what is most important to me at this time. God has proven to be faithful and is giving me encouragement through the words of others. I just need to learn to be patient in his answers and I think we can all relate. But its good to know that I am on the right track to following my heart and that my track is lining up with God's path for me. I can't think ahead which is hard for me, but I have to be patient and live for the moment. That is what I have been seeing in my dreams lately, the here and now of it all. No more waiting around, I just need to act on them.

‎" The best journeys answer questions that in the beginning you didn't even think to ask."

2 comments:

  1. What a LUCKY Mom I Am ~ I Love Jeremy Christian Torsani ~ Your father would be so proud but then again i'm sure he already is!

    ReplyDelete