Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Friends Rawk

Lately I've been realizing how awesome my friends are... those who are far away, and those close. But each has a purpose in my life that God has planted and designed. That's awesome. That each friend I share a laugh or talk with has a specific place in my story and I as well in theirs. Get togethers like tonight remind me just how blessed I am to have the friends I do. And the strain on my heart from distance between my long distance friends reminds me of how much I love my friends, even from a far. So i'd say, I'm just so amazed at the people that surround me and I am so pumped for the new friends God has been placing in my life.

P.S. Best game LOCK. Other then Risk haha. Also I think it's more of a challenge to finish a game of monopoly compared to the challenge of winning.


No comments:

Post a Comment