Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Paradise Falls, Here We Come!

Check it out guys, so recently I posted about how i've been learning to prioritize my life; and a huge part of my life is this girl right here on my jar below, Tabitha. Something as small as this change counter could make an awesome voucher for a dinner or movie night, even a chunk towards a plane ticket! All it takes is throwing a few coins in a day and God will provide way more then you think you've saved. This isn't only for that cute girl or guy in your life that you love, put it towards school or a dream vacation, but its mad easy and i encourage everyone to do it! A cute girl and a fund name are also good encouragers to throw a quarter in when you walk by it.

Thought id share since i'm up to 80.00 and counting after just a few hours of putting my loose change together. Rad right?! If you are familiar with the movie "Up!" then this is nothing new, but in my case, this is my "Paradise Falls" jar.

Go grab a jar and start one! (It doesn't have to be some fancy counter jar like mine, it was just convenient haha)

-Jeremy


No comments:

Post a Comment