Sunday, March 4, 2012

Losing or winning?

My bro and I went to the Capitals game tonight, for hockey fans it was an exciting game. We lost the game but it was an awesome time. We got some monster nachos and rooted on our team. The caps had 34  shots on net and had to deal with a tough loss. But for facing he flyers in our position, we played well. After all, winning on the scoreboard isn't everything. Being a fan means knowing when to take a heartbreak or an overwhelming victory. And I think that's how it is with God, I think he's our biggest fan. Whether we do great in something or don't do our best, at least we're trying... and having fun while doing it. I think thats the greatest encouragement. He's like a proud father on the side line ready to give his son a high five whether he scored a goal or played with dirt in the field. I've never thought about God as our biggest fan, that's way cool. It was a great game though they lost and God showed me this as result, I'd say that's a win in my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment