Friday, March 2, 2012

Man's best friend!

Meet Emma, she's a golden retriever mixed black lab and she seems to be my new best friend. She's my mom's boyfriend's dog and just started staying at our house. It's wild to me how loyal dogs are to their caretakers. Even as i'm sitting here blogging she lays by my side until i'm done. She's always ready to play or obey when we ask her to and it makes me think about loyalty in life. I want to be that loyal, to my friends, family, neighbors, and most importantly God. Lately he's been showing me that His love is vast, bigger then any canyon and taller then any mountain! He's so loyal to us even when we fail. Grace is an incredible thing. We talked about how hard it is as humans to comprehend the amount of unlimited grace God gives to all of us and it's an amazing thought. I definitely believe we carry virtues such as loyalty in us handed down from our Father and that's such a cool thought to me. That we all, are living beings of Christ; living proof to God's creation. I don't know about you, but to me, that is so rad! And it's amazing the ways that God reveals himself; in our actions and in "man's best friend." Sometimes it can be so hard to believe in things unseen, but it's times like now and thoughts like this that remind us who is king! His good is in everything & everyone of this world, so why should we hide it? Love God with all your heart and mind. Love your neighbor as yourself. I know we can live it out because He put his trust in us to love one another. Who's with me?



No comments:

Post a Comment