Sunday, March 4, 2012

My man!

Hey guys, I had to tell everyone about this right after I heard the news! Meet Kyle Maynard. My thumbs go up to him for being such an inspiration. He pushed through and climbed the ascent to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro without using any prosthetics. He made a physical difficulty into an amazing challenge for himself. Instead of saying no to his own challenge he powered through it carrying the ashes of a fallen U.S. soldier while being accompanied by veterans alike. 
He is so inspiring to me, in that we can accomplish our wildest dreams. Check it out, Kyle said,

'I am climbing because it will be the hardest thing I have ever attempted. I am climbing because I can.'

How awesome is that? I'm so glad God gave him the strength to set this example and do this climb. And i'm glad I was able to hear about it and rejoice with him in this victory too, so cool. And my props go out to a fellow climber!


No comments:

Post a Comment